Saturday, August 12, 2006

VISITORS

The `Hagalu Veshagarlu' (check out April 2006 folder for more info) landed up again. This time Ram and Hanuman were together. Ram, if you can recognise, was here earlier as Arjuna and before that as hanuman. I have a feeling these guys will land up frequently. Ram asked me for the Arjuna pics and I heard him tell Hanuman that if he comes to this house he can be sure of getting a few rupees, a photo session and a free copy of the pic on the next visit.
Maybe, I should discourage these guys the next time. Just to break the habit. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tris said...

what is the ocassion?

Anonymous said...

They did not tell me. Forgot to ask - distracted - Ram was demanding his Arjuna prints and I could not remember where I had put them.

Maran said...

Wish they were not close to the tree...other than that nice portrait.

Anonymous said...

Maran, I agree. The leaves hanging over their foreheads are distracting.